This Policy does not apply to information collected by third parties, including any websites, services, and applications that you elect to access through the Services.
By accessing or using the Services, you are accepting the terms and conditions of this Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any personal data you provide will be used.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose. This may include:
- Information that you provide.This may be by filling in forms on our site, providing us with your business card or contact details, providing us with your information in registering for our services or to use our client support tools, and/or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our trial or paid services, posting material or requesting further information and/or services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site. The information that you provide to us may include name, email address, company and position, address and telephone number and other such information as may be communicated to, or provided by you, as well as the details contained in your query;
- Email Correspondence. Records and copies of your email messages together with your email address and our responses, if you choose to correspond with us through email.
- Customer Information. Information you provide us about your end customers, such as an end customer’s name, email address, age, gender, phone number, fax number, and other personally identifiable information that you make available in connection with your use of the Services. We will use this information solely to the extent necessary to provide the Services to the end customer.
We may collect information automatically about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns whenever you interact with the Services, including:
- Activity Information. Details of your visits to our Services, including the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; the time, frequency, and duration of your activities; referring pages; and other information about your use of and actions on the Services.
- Equipment Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer operating system, IP address, browser type, and browser language.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with personal data we collect about you to gather general statistics about the use of the Services and to analyze, administer, maintain, and improve the quality and content of the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
- provide the Services and its content to you;
- improve, personalize, and analyze the Services;
- to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content,
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- communicate with you about your order, purchase, account, or subscription;
- inform you about important changes to, or other news about, the Services or any of its features or content;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
- detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features on the Services;]
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose aggregated or anonymized information about our users without any restrictions. We will not share the personal information we collect with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- With subsidiaries and affiliates for the purpose of providing our Services and for purposes of management and analysis, decision-making, and other business purposes.
- With service providers, contractors, and other third parties that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, or analytics services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If we become involved with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fingent’s assets, to business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- Where required by law in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes or to respond to any regulatory authority.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues.
- To process your requests or transactions.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
Fingent will have no liability or responsibility for personal data collected by third parties through third-party applications integrated in the Services. The privacy of personal information collected by third parties will be governed by the policies of such third-party providers.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information during transmission and once we receive it. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of any suspected breach and have procedures in place to deal with such breaches
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system, network, or method of transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or any other Services.
Security measures implemented in our learning platform
Our learning platforms include the following security mechanisms to protect its members and their resources: encrypted passwords, walled communities, authenticated resource access, secure profiles, secure messaging, communications monitoring, secure storage, secure servers. We conduct regular security audits and run daily security tools on our site to automatically detect and report security issues. You can easily prevent selected users from logging in, revoke their access rights, or delete them entirely if necessary.
How We Store Your Information
Our servers are placed in high security data centers that are audited under SSAE 18 SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA and PCI DSS v3.2.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email to request access to, correct, or remove any personal information that you have provided to us. You may also access, correct, or remove your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
The Services and its content are not intended for, nor directed at, children under the age of eighteen (18). No one under the age of eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not attempt to use or register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If it is determined that we have inadvertently collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under the age of eighteen (18) has given us information, you can contact us at the co-ordinates mentioned in the “Contact Us” section below.
Retention of Personal InformationFingent will retain your personal information only as needed to meet the purposes for which it was collected or as required by contractual agreement, law, or regulation. After that Fingent may destroy the information appropriately and securely.
If you delete your User Content from the Services or your account, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of the Services.
Links to Third-Party Sites.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Fingent takes no responsibility for the products, services, privacy policies or content of those other websites. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving our site and to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible. Changes to Our Policy This Policy was last revised on 5 Dec 2019. We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes, we will post the updated Policy on this page and notify you of such changes by means of an email to the email address specified in your account or through a notice on the Website home page. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. You can contact us at: