No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or ContentYou may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or INFINCE website for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities: Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others,or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, Ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Infringing Content: Content that infringes or misappropriate the intellectual property or proprietary rights
- Offensive Content: Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content: Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security ViolationsYou may not use this Service to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, a software application, or network or computing device ( Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access: Accessing or using any Service or System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a Service or System or breach of any security authentication measures used by a Service or System
- Interception: Monitoring of data or traffic on Service or System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin: Forging TCP-IP packet headers, email headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
- No Virus or corrupted files: Uploading Customer Data that contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses, or other forms of corruptive code, or any other content that may compromise the Services;
No Network AbuseYou may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling: Monitoring or crawling that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS): Flooding a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference: Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services: Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions: Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
How We Protect Your InformationThe security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information during transmission and once we receive it. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of any suspected breach and have procedures in place to deal with such breaches. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information, no system, network, or method of transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or any other Services.
No E-Mail or Other Message AbuseYou will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
Our Monitoring and EnforcementINFINCE may
- Investigate violations of this AUP or misuse of the Services
- Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other illegal, malicious, or inappropriate activity
- Suspend or terminate the provision of Services to Customer for uses that violate this AUP or any other agreement INFINCE has with Customer for use of the Services.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
The Services and its content are not intended for, nor directed at, children under the age of eighteen (18). No one under the age of eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not attempt to use or register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If it is determined that we have inadvertently collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under the age of eighteen (18) has given us information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting of Violations of this Policy
In the event of any violation of this Policy, you will be immediately notified and you agree to provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.This policy is effective from 1st August 2019 and it supersedes all existing policies on the subject matter, if any.